Have you been thinking about updating your current website? When it’s time to update or redesign a website, there are a number of aspects you need to consider before moving forward. It’s important to understand why you need to redesign, or if you just need to update parts of the site, or the entire layout. As someone that has redesigned a number of websites over the years, I’ve put together a list of questions you should ask yourself before making your final decision.
10 questions to ask yourself before redesigning your website:
- Why do I need to redesign my website now?
- Does my current website provide enough information for my visitors?
- Does my current website design appeal to my visitors?
- Do I need to update the entire website or just parts of it?
- What feedback have my viewers given about the current design and layout?
- Do I have a budget for this redesign?
- Where do I find a web designer?
- Do I need to update just the frontend of my website or the backend (or both)?
- When is the best time to launch a redesigned website, and how?
- Will this redesign help grow my website?
Ask yourself these questions, take as much time as you need to think this project through, and develop a project outline. If you need help getting started with a project like this, give me a shout!