For the past few months I have been searching for a project management application that would work on my iPhone, iPad, and Macbook pro. After downloading and deleting a number of solutions that didn’t really solve the major concerns I had when managing projects both for personal and business use, I came across an app called “Things” by Cultured Code.
Things (for the iPhone, iPad, and Macbook) seems to be one of the best applications to manage a number of projects, and it does this in a simple to use interface (wifi syncing). The price is a bit higher than some of the other solutions, but based on what it has to offer, I would say it’s a great application to spend your money on if you are looking for a project management application (for your mac devices).
Here are few reasons why I enjoy (recommend) using Things:
- They have developed a version for all mac devices;
- the application design and layout is very minimalistic;
- wireless syncing (when connected to same wifi connection);
- constant updates of software (shows that they are committed to improving the technology of their application);
- this application has kept me better organized simply based on how my alerts are delivered.
If you have an apple device and are looking for a great project management tool, check out Things by Cultured Code.