Ever wonder why your emails aren’t getting opened? There are over 100 different reasons why this might be happening but if you are able to keep a few best practices in mind when sending your next email it might help.
Here are 5 short and simple tips to help your email open rate:
- Only send to those who you truly feel will be interested in your emails.
- Make your email title very enticing to the point where they cant not open it.
- Run your emails through a good spam testing email service so you have better chances of getting into the “inbox”.
- Send your email at a very high readership time (usually Tuesday to Thursday in the mid morning).
- Personalize the “From” address with a persons name not company.
With these 5 tips in mind you will notice your email open rates will increase both for personal and business use.